Sunday 26 May 2013

Play Day part 2


The top card was done with an Inkylicious stamp and Inkdusters and a free butterfly stamp from Craft Stamper magazine which I stamped on acetate and then used some alchol inks.

The bottom card is a lilli of the valley stamp that I coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers.  Then  I used one of my spellbinders to diecut the lacy circle and dusted around the edge with some sepia versafine ink.  I wish that you could see more of the background effect that I created using Sue Wilsons shaving foam technique.  I love it and the feel it gives to he paper. I will do the same thing but with some stronger colours so you can see the effect.  Anyway back to the Bank holiday weekend.  Hope you all have a fun time.

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so many cards - it would take me about two weeks to create so many!! They are all gorgeous too :). Have a lovely rest of your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more fabulous cards. That first one is so beautiful. That is what I love about ink dusters. You can create something stunning in a short space of time. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the butterfly card Tracy....... you are good!!

    ReplyDelete