Wednesday 1 May 2013

Altered Peg









Last night was Crop night at  Bellaboo in Stoke Poges  - we had a great evening with amazing cake made by our host Kate.  So a big thank you to her.  At our last meet Kate set the challenge to alter a peg.  My friend Wendy managed to get hold of some jumbo pegs so  we had a fantastic day on Sunday altering our pegs for the challenge.   So today's blog is a picture of my peg, and my WOYWW entry.   Hope you like it, I must say I really enjoyed doing it and I am going to use it as a photo holder.   Have a great afternoon and thanks for popping by.

Tracy

Xxxxxxxx

Ps Thanks for finding the pegs Wendy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Tracy! That is so pretty! Haven't altered a peg for many a year, in fact it was in the days of dolly pegs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peg is absolutely gorgeous, must get myself a giant peg or two so I can play ;).

    ReplyDelete