Saturday 4 May 2013

It's Saturday!!!!!!!!!

The weekend has been a long time coming don't you think?  Where's the sun gone?  I have a confession -  I think it could be my fault its gone into hiding this morning - I was thinking of getting my summer clothes out!!!!! Sorry guys.

The week seems to have been consumed with work this week so I haven't been able to get much crafting done. :( Once again it feels like work is in control of me!!!! Ahhhhhhh.

Anyway rant over and a smile returns to my face.   It was my nieces birthday yesterday, she is now 5 years old and I don't know where that time has gone.   So I thought I would share the card I have made her.   It's a crafters companion topper which is very appropriate for her as she loves dressing up.   I hope she likes it.  I hope you all enjoy your Bank holiday weekend and I promise to put the summer clothes thoughts out of my head so that the sun comes out again.   Take care all

Bye for now
Tracy

Xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, I am sure your niece will love it :). Managing a bit of crafting myself this morning - I was planning on doing some gardening but decided it was too cold (yes, please put those 'summer clothes' thoughts out of your head!). Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Tracy! I too have suffered from work-disrupted crafting this week! Hopefully I redressed the balance by going out and buying a jumper and some quite thick trousers, lol!

    ReplyDelete