Saturday 11 May 2013

Busy but Productive


Happy Saturday to you all - I have had a fun, busy, productive day.  It started off with 2 of my nieces popping around to say goodbye and collect some ice cream pennies for their holiday.  They were so excited bless them, so happy holiday,s to Izzy, Emily and their mum and dad.  We then went off to see my grandad as I haven't seen him for a few weeks.  We arrived and he was playing animal bingo with the other residents in his home, so my husband and I joined in the fun it was a real giggle (sad eh!).  He told us to go once his lunch was being served as there was a particular lady he wanted to sit with and she wouldn't want us to sit with them.  Bless him.  Then we went off for a lovely lunch in a pub called The Feathers that is just opposite Cliveden.  It was really nice, but I had an eyes bigger than my belly situation and couldn't finish my lunch.  I was soooooo full when we left I thought I would need to sleep  it off - so to wear off my lunch I set about cleaning my windows!!!!! Good move as my husband cleaned the outside of the windows.  Then he laid on the couch and fell asleep - so off into my craft room I crept !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is what I have produced







I used my cricut to cut the elements out.  They are for my aunty as her mother and father in law are celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversay in June so I hope she likes them.  Anyway best wake up the old fellow as we are off out to dinner with friends tonight.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys x Thank you for stopping by.

Love and hugs
Tracy 
Xxxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment