Sunday 19 May 2013

Wisper and distressed markers

Hope you have all enjoyed you weekend, I cant believe that Sunday evening has come around so quickly.  Work again tomorrow, Yuk!!!!!!!!!  Anyway I have been playing with my pens, inks and stamps this evening whilst my my hubby was sleeping.  My good friend Wendy brought me back some of the lovely Mr Tim Holtz distressed markers from the States a few weeks ago.  So I thought I would take a closer look at them and do a bit of a colour chart for them.  Then I remembered I got some Whisper markers free with some Sheena Douglas stamps ages ago and I am embarrassed to say I have never used them (I hang my head in shame), one thing lead to another and now I think they are fab and my favourite bestest things now.  This is what I have created.
  



The stamp is a Lilli of the Valley one and I used my distressed markers directly onto the stamp, I then misted some water over the stamp, and stamped the image onto Centura Pearl card.  I then pulled the colours out with a water brush.  The backgrounds I created with Sheena Douglas little bit sketchy new range of stamps - and some co-ordinating distressed inks and my ink dusters.  I used cosmic shimmer pva for my faux pearls and added a little glitter and faux stitching.  I am pleased with the results and will be using the markers a lot more.

I must find some time to have a good tidy of my craft bits.  I think I have so much stuff now that I don't bother looking for anything anymore I just buy more !!!!!!! Its terrible.  Anyway must dash - Have a great week, be back soon.

Tracy
Xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Tracy! These are gorgeous! I love them both. So pretty. I am afraid a whole tub of distress markers fell into my basket and they have been on my desk ever since! They are great for colouring on shiny card too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really lovely Tracy, I must come and have a look :).

    ReplyDelete