Tuesday 2 April 2013

I so didn't want to wake up this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sooooooo didn't want to get out of be this morning.  I woke up cold and worn out, this hour change thing gets me every time, it's like a jet lag feeling. Who would think an hour could make such a difference.  Anyway today I have a picture of the Kiesercraft clock my husband brought me for my birthday last year.  I have used Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distressed stain for my solid colours and the patterned paper is from the Prima Nature Garden collection.  I was lucky enough to win the papers in a competition that Bellaboo.co.uk were running as part of their birthday celebrations last year. I am really pleased with the finished project though.


I cut out some branch shapes and punched out some small flowers to look a bit like cherry blossoms.  The numbers I cut from a sizzix die that I have, and the ribbon is what a friend gave me.  I made a plaque to go on the little fence and you can't see it in the photo but it says Harris House.

I am hoping that I will get a chance to do some crafting at some point this week. I haven’t done anything since the Bellaboo crop on Tuesday last week -I feel twitchy - I think I must be addicted - I am having withdrawal symptoms.  Hope you have had a good day. Thank you for shopping by - happy crafting.

Bye bye

Tracy

Xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment