Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter Everyone

Happy Easter to you all, I hope that you are all enjoying your time off.  My son started his first real job today - he is working at Odds Farm helping out, just on a Sunday at the moment but it's a bit of extra pocket money for him.  We are so proud of him he got the job all by himself so he deserves a really big pat on the back.  Well done Robert!!!!!!!!!!



I thought I would show you the Mr and Mrs plaque I decorated today.  I brought this at the NEC two years ago and only got around to completing a few weeks ago.  The plaque itself is from the MDF man,  I painted the edges with some cream acrylic paint then covered the words with brown bazzil. The patterned paper is a K & Co from the journeys end range.  My heart and wings were cut on my Cricut (love struck 2010 cartridge). I cut it as a blackout then as a layer.  I used Indigo Blu flitter glue and applied 
Gold rose mega flake on the wings and on the word forever.  I am really pleased with the finished result.  I hope you like it to.  I love the fact that my crafting can help furnish my home. I have also completed a clock which I will show you next time.  Enjoy the rest of your evening. It's great that we still have another day off tomorrow - if only every weekend was a four day weekend.  Thanks for stopping by.

Best wishes. Tracy
Xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Great news about Rob, tell him well done and I hope his first day went well :). Love this, you are so good at these 'arty' creations - I don't think I'd know where to start! Enjoy your day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete