Tuesday 16 April 2013

Starting to feel healthy again.

Finally I can say I am really starting to feel better.  Hooray, I have hated feeling like this.  I am going back to work Thursday and now I am thinking, I really don't want to.   Hey Ho needs must ..... 1 little fellow is really gonna miss me..


He is so loving having me home.


Anyway men's cards are so hard to do even when they have a hobby, the fact that they don't particularly like glitter and ribbon is such a pain. So I created this book style card for my husbands friend.  I bet you cant guess what his hobby is!



 




I used my X-Cut large rectangular dies to create the book with plain white card,  then I used my tea dye distressed ink and ink dusted around the edges of the pages.   I then stamped some script in black with  my Indigo Blu Script stamp.   I made the fishing rod and fish myself.  The background I created with the crackle Indigo Blu stamp using some moss green distressed ink and also some black Adirondak paint, I also did some splats with my distressed stain (brushed corduroy ).  I got all these products from my favourite craft shop Bellaboo.  Have a look online at Bellaboo.co.uk.

Enjoy the rest of your evening,  bye for now

Tracy

Xxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Tracy this is Brilliant! What a fabulous card! Good to hear you are feeling better, just try and make sure you have some crafty time when you aren't at work! I keep saying that I need a better work/ life balance x

    ReplyDelete