Sunday 14 April 2013

Be careful what you wish for!

Cliché I know but it's true.   Last Saturday I was banging on about being busy and not having enough time for crafting, and this week I have had plenty of time on my hands but been to poorly to do any crafting. I even had to cancel a visit to see my friend before she went on holiday.  So I am feeling very sad with myself.   I hope that she is having a fab time in Florida with her sister and sister in law.

Today is the first day I have felt up to crafting .  My husband went out for the day so it was just me and Sergei.  I wanted to have a little play with my Blossom 5 dies and have a go at making some roses.


I got the instructions off  Sue Wilsons blog. I must say the instructions  were really easy to to follow.  I then made a smaller one and a rose bud and added it to a card for a friend 







And my little helper assumed his normal position whilst I was enjoying myself.  


Happy Sunday to you all. Enjoy what's left of your day. 

Bye for now
Tracy 
Xxxxxxxx 



1 comment:

  1. The card is beautiful and I really need to find out how you made that beautiful rose :).
    Glad you are feeling better; nothing like a bit of crafting as a pick-me-up!

    ReplyDelete