Saturday 20 April 2013

Quick Cards

Happy Saturday!!I have managed to grab a few hours crafting time today and these cards were really quick to make as I used one of Sue Wilsons designs from her blog.   So a big thank you to her.



I am really pleased with the results and I must say I love the Creative Expression's silk crush ribbon.   It's really easy to tie a nice bow for a change. 

I am off to do a workshop at Craft to the Max in Burnham tomorrow.   We are making a steampunk clock using Indigo Blu stamps.   I am really excited.   Hopefully I will get to show you the finished result tomorrow.   That's it for now.   Enjoy your Saturday evening,  thanks for popping by. 

Tracy 

Xxxxxxxx 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, Tracy. The ribbon against the white on white is so effective and elegant

    ReplyDelete