Wednesday 17 April 2013

WOYWW



I have a little bit of a little bit of new naughtiness.  I love making flowers.   My friends think I am bonkers with all the fiddling about but I find it very therapeutic.   I brought this new book because I thought it would help me with some new flower  designs.   It is a lovely book, although to get  all the punches I think will cost an absolute fortune.   So with that in mind and after having a good look through I think the flower shoppe cricut cartridge contains more or less the same shapes and those it doesn't I will improvised.

This is a close up of the card I have made for my sister in laws birthday which is also on my desk along with my spellbinders blossom dies.   And of course way to much mess.  For the card I have used stormy skies,  fired brick and dusty concord distressed inks with cut and dry foam and the dandelion stamp and grasses from Indigo Blu wild meadow stamp set. I added some glitter,  gems and a sentiment and I am really pleased with the finished result.

Hope your day is going well wherever you are.   Enjoy your evening 

Bye for now 

Tracy 
Xxxxxxxx 


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Tracy! I love that colour combo - will have to try that one myself. Thanks for sending me the link and for your lovely comments too

    ReplyDelete