Thursday 4 July 2013

Bellabooo Flower Show challenge

Hi everyone, I hope that you are well.  Just thought I would share a sample that I have produced for Bellaboo's July challenge.  Its called Flower Show.  Please head over to the website and have a go at entering. www.bellaboo.co.uk All the details of how to enter are on the site, just visit the blog section.  Anyway this is one of the cards I have produced - but it doesnt have to be a card, scrap book pages and off the page items are allowed.




I have used Tim Holz inks Rusty Hinge and mustard Seed for my inked background  - clear embossed my skeleton leaves and the used some flitter glue and flake for the others My main image I stamped with walnut stain distressed ink the coloured it with the rusty hinge and mustard seed - The stamps I have used are the  Indigo Blu Bloomin Great Range.  There is another card to show you but I will post that one later on.  Please have a look at the challenge and maybe even enter you can win a £20 e-voucher t spend with bellaboo  so its got to be worth a try.  Thanks for popping bye.  Good night

Tracy

Xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment