Saturday 27 July 2013

Where has the time gone?

Hello everyone, hope that you are all well and enjoying the weather.  I am not sure where the time has gone or really what I have been doing, it has just run away from me.  I have a piece of work I would like to share with you.

I have made it using a template from the House of Zandra, I actually treated myself to a few of hers recently as they were a little bit different.  I have used a stampasaurus garden shed stamp for the inside of the clock and majestix stamps for the watering can and pots on the outside. 

The photos dont show up the inside as much as I would have liked, but I think you get the general idea.  I think that it still needs a little more work yet, but am not sure what else to add without going over the top, so all ideas will be gladly received.
I hope you like what you see so far.  I must tell you my next bit of news as I am really excited, tomorrow I am going to Indigo Blu headquarters for a workshop day with Kate from Bellaboo, we have got to leave home at 5.30am as it is quite a distance from us.  I have seen the itinerary for the day  and it looks like it is going to be a really full on interesting day.  I think that getting up so early must be playing on my mind as I keep dreaming that we nearly get there and I have go come back home as I forget to put my shoes on.  I have told Kate and she has promised to check I have my shoes on before we leave.  I will let you know what its like in a later post.  I don't know if any of you have entered the Bellaboo challenge this month but there is still time so have a look.


Thats all for now folks.  Enjoy the rest of your day

Love and stuff

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment