Tuesday 30 July 2013

Birthday Card

Hi guys, just a quickie today as I am off to the Bellaboo crop in Stoke Poges tonight but wanted to share this card I made for my nephew Edward who is going to be 1 in a few days time.  I used an alphabet template by House of Zandra and covered it with some paper mania paper, the pirate image is by Lilli of the Valley and I coloured it with my spectrum noir pens.  I must tell you that when I stamped the image out first time I realised my character was facing the wrong way to go on the E, so I stamped it onto my ink blending mat and laid the card on top and pressed it carefully but firmly and hoped for the best.  The first transfer I did with Momento ink and it was a bit faint so then I tried Tim Holt black soot ink, I was really pleased with the result as the image was really clean and crisp.  I cut my Happy 1st Birthday on the cricut.

I just love this cheeky little character.  Hope that you are all well and the rain isn't depressing you to much.  Enjoy your evening.

Tracy
PS You still have 1 more day to enter the Bellaboo Flower Show challenge on line. www.bellaboo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment