Wednesday 10 July 2013

What a beautiful day!

Hello everyone I hope that this post finds you all in good spirits and enjoying this beautiful weather.  I have had a busy but steady day today - I didnt have to start work until 10.30, so I rushed around my house like a mad thing tidying up and put washing in the machine etc, I am sure you all know what I mean!  Why do we feel guilty about the few grabbed moments of time that we get for crafting...........
Anyway I had a play with some Majestix stamps that I have - and it was just playtime - the card isnt for a particular person, or occasion which is why I havent added a sentiment.  Just pure indulgence.





                                                                 What do you think ???



I am going to have a little more playtime today if I get some time tonight.  These stamps are so easy to use, and you can produce your piece of art quite quickly.  This is actually a 8x8 card and I dont think that my stamped image is lost at all in the bottom corner.  Enjoy the rest of your day - I am off to sort out dinner.


                                                                    Thanks for looking


                                                                             Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment