Thursday 27 June 2013

Waiting Around


Just thought I would share this card for you whilst I am waiting for the gas man to arrive and service my boiler, I have so much to do and cant get on just in case they arrive, sooooooooo frustrating.

Anyway rant over, this is a card I have made using Spellbinders Gold Elements One and Spellbinders Stately Circles with some silver pearlised paper.  The flowers were made with Sizzix Susans Garden Forsythia dies and garden twine.  I really like the effect of this card I used some cosmic shimmer pva silver lustre for the centres.  I really love the effect and will be using them again for definite.   The sentiment I printed on the computer so it would be more personalised.

Hope that your day is going better than mine.  Enjoy your afternoon and evening.  Thank you for stopping by.  Take Care 


Tracy 
Xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment