Thursday 20 June 2013

More Inkylicious Stamps.





This is another set of Inkylicious stamps that I got for my birthday, but rather than using my inkdusters and ink to add my colour I have used my chalks again.  The photo quality isnt the best so my clouds and waves cant be seen to their full potential, they were created with a chalk rubber, the same as the shell and light house no colouring techniques required just some fancy rubber work.  Around the edge of my card I stuck some twine down and I think it really helps the effect of the card.  The main elements I stamped with a brown versa fine ink.  I love the quote that comes in this set  I am sure I will use it loads in the future.  Hope you like it and thank you for stopping by.

Have a good evening. Take care all.

Tracy
Xxxx

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it very much, Tracy! That set is a real beauty with so many useful stamps on it, and you are right about the quote too. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning; such amazing effects - really impressed :) xxx

    ReplyDelete