Monday 17 June 2013

Pleased as punch!!


As I have said in a recent blog I was lucky to have had a birthday a little while ago and I received lots of lovely craft gifts from friends and my mum, dad, brother and his family got me some Inkylicious gift vouchers and I had a real big spend up.  (How lucky am I?).  My dad, husband and son are really big fisherman so I couldn't resist the Gone Fishing set and this is the fruits of my first play.  I also got the film strip stamp and I just had to try and add it into my scene some how.  There are so many different stamps on the plate that I wanted to use as many as possible, so making different picture scenes seemed the perfect way of using them.  I used distressed ink colours - Firedbrick, Rusty Hinge, Mustard Seed and Forest Moss.  I am really rather pleased with the results that I have achieved. Thank you ever so much to my family for the vouchers.  Hope that you are all ok and thank you so much for stopping by.

Best wishes

Tracy
Xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! Did you do your background with ink dusters? Fabulous colours and blending. Those pine trees are my favourite trees at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Tracy.....you are a wasted talent, you should be designing for someone!!! xx

    ReplyDelete