Thursday 13 June 2013

Lovin the chalks!


I must say I am loving creating backgrounds with my new found chalks, they work so well with distressed markers to.  I decoupaged a house mouse sheet for a friends anniversary that is coming up and the chalk colours I have worked so well with the colours in the topper.  I added faux stitching and dots with my crushed olive distressed marker.  I then added an extra flower by my greeting which I produced with a blob of silicone glue and some tiny punched flowers (my punch broke so I had to keep it round), I then used some leaves from the original sheet, coloured in some string and added a little glitter.  I am really pleased with the result so hope you like it.

Bye for now.

Tracy

Xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous, Tracy! I love the lilac with those cute house mice! Great faux stitching too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. The chalk effects almost look like patterned paper; really pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete