Saturday 30 March 2013

Busy Doing Nothing......I wish!!!!!



Sorry I have been away for a while, it's been a nightmare getting back to normal after my week away.  Anyway, how lucky are we to have a long weekend.  The card I am showing today is one I completed on holiday, but it describes what I would have liked to be doing today - instead I was busy in the garden with my husband cutting back plants and clearing out all the old dead plants and weeds.  The weather was really sunny and warm at times and then we had a real flurry of snow and it was freezing!!!!! I hate being cold...........

I must just say a big thank you to Kate Holiday - owner of Bellaboo.co.uk - I attended her scrapbooking crop on Tuesday evening and she made the most fantastic chocolate cake. We had such a giggle its a really lovely group.  Have a look at her website she has some great stash.  I am really lucky as I live next door to her and have Bellaboo on tap.

The card in the picture is a Lilly of the Valley stamp that I have coloured with my spectrum noir pens.  The background is a distressed stamp from Sheena Douglas new stamp range and I inked through some sequin waste with my vintage photo distressed ink.  I wish I had been busy doing nothing and relaxing today!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter to everyone. Enjoy your long weekend.

Xxxxxxxx

Tracy

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, wonderful colouring and I love the background - really clever :). Have a wonderful Easter x

    ReplyDelete