Sunday 17 March 2013

Room with a view

I thought I would share the view from my lounge with you first, we have been to the beach already this morning - its so nice to feel the sea breeze in your hair and the sun on your face. 

Next I would like to say a big happy 18th birthday to my friends daughter and I hope that she had a great day yesterday.  I can't believe how the years have flown by,  I still remember the day we moved into our house and I heard her telling the sheep at the bottom of our garden that she had new neighbours -bless her (sorry embarrassing moment time Rebecca) I hope you liked your card. 
I used my cricut to create this one.  I used the heratige cartridge to create my cameo, and the gypsy wanderings cartridge for my base mats and tag.  The main flower was created with a tonic punch and my rose buds were quilled from a circle so easy.  
My date tag was created digitally with my serif digital scrapbooking programme.  I added a bow and some diamantés and jobs a gooden.  My damask background I stamped myself with a pm stamp.

I must go now as I need to take in more of my breathtaking views.  I just cant stop looking out to sea it's so relaxing.  Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday - I may even do some crafting a bit later........ How lucky am I.

Take care

Tracy xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment