Tuesday 20 August 2013

How did that happen?

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well.  Tomorrow my little boy (all 6ft of him) will be 17.  I cant believe it, where on earth did that time go?  He is so looking forward to getting his driving licence and taking the next big step on his journey and I find myself wishing that I could have a few of those younger years back with him and my daughter again! Sad really they are both wanting to press the fast forward button and I want them to rewind  and press pause.  Anyway as most of you are aware he is mad about fishing so I was able to pull out my Inkylicious Gone Fishing Stamp Set.



I have used my good old chalks to add colour to my picture and the rosette was made using the Tim Holtz die.  The wording on this card is really appropriate as every fishing trip Robert returns from he always says I had a big one mum but it got away, I always say how big was it and then he extends his arms and says it was this big.  So I just couldn't resist.  Enjoy the rest of your day, thank you for popping by.

Best Wishes
Tracy
Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment