Thursday 15 August 2013

Christmas in July challenge

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well.  The evenings are starting to feel a little damp and autumnal now, its getting darker earlier and now everyone in the crafting world is talking Christmas!!!! Scary times. Indigo Blu have set their challenge for August as Christmas in July and as I was lucky enough to attend a workshop with them a little while ago I thought I would get out some of my Indigo Blu Christmas Stamps and have a go.  This is what I have come up with.  Hope you like them.



I have used the Stag Cliffhanger stamp.  I die cut a circle in the centre of a black piece of card and then stamped some elements of the tree with an embossing pad then used white embossing powder.  Then on a piece of white card I faintly drew the circle then stamped the stag and the tree.  I created the moon with a mask and my ink dusters.  I highlighted areas of the tree and deer with a white pencil just to add a little dimension.  The sentiment is part of  the same stamp and I just cut it out and matt it onto white card to lift it off the page.  I added the bow and some glitter just because you have to have sparkle at Christmas dont you.


Thanks for popping by.

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment