Saturday 3 August 2013

A day full of crafting

What a day, up early to get all my jobs out the way, then a day of full on crafting.  I have so many projects that I needed to complete and I can now report i have nearly completed them.

I finished of a Wedding Album for my husbands cousin - finished some birthday gifts - finished off a sample for the Bellaboo August challenge and then made a pressie for my husbands aunt and uncle.  I am really pleased with how it turned out, and suprised my husband with it.  He is now talking about trying to do a mini family tree picture.  See what you think.


The picture doesn't do it justice as the pictures are really clear in the flesh.  I got the idea off the WOW embossing powder blog site.  Instead of using their embossing medium I used glossy accents - they have some great projects on there though.  You must have a look.  Its a good way of using up old bottle tops.

I have had a good day today, I could carry on crafting all night but best not I think I have pushed my luck a little to much now, best have some time with my hubby I suppose.  Hope that you are all well and enjoying your weekend so far.
Thanks for stopping by
Tracy
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment