Thursday 15 August 2013

Back Again

And for my second Christmas in July entry for the Indigo Blu Challenge I decided to do something very different for me.  As I was working on it I kept thinking this is gonna be 1 for the bin, but do you know what I really quite like it ! Not my normal thing but sometimes its good to come out of your comfort zone.

I used the I Wish you a Merry Christmas dinkie stamp and the Retro Christmas stamp set.  I stamped the First I wish you a merry christmas then masked it off with a post it, changed colour the stamped in black around the red one, then masked off again the stamped in red.  I used my old Whisper markers to stamp with.  I stamped Santa and highlighted parts of his beard and hat with a grey whisper pen and used the red one again to colour his hat.  Again I added some glitter to add some sparkle and Voila something a little different.

That really is all for now folks.  Friday tomorrow hooooorraaayyyyyy.
Hugs and stuff

Tracy

Xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment