Monday 30 September 2013

Such Great Service

Good evening hope you are all well.  I know I have told you all this before but I will say it again, I am so lucky to live next door to Bellaboo.  I placed an order online late yesterday afternoon and Kate delivered it to me yesterday night!  Such great service.  Thank you so much Kate I really appreciate it.  I was very naughty and ordered myself some more Indigo Blu stamps.  I had a little play with some of the stamps today and thought I would share them with you.


This one was created with my New Grand Tour II and I stamps and Tim Holtz faded jeans distressed inks


This one is made using Sewing Mends the Soul stamps and Tim Holtz vintage photo and tattered rose distressed inks.  This isn't a new set but I just love the stamp set.


This card is an 8x8 it uses my new Enjoy Life stamps and Tim Holtz spiced marmalade, mustard seed and black soot distressed inks and some sequin waste.  I got this set as its full of different phrases.

Hope you like them.  Thank you for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of your evening.  Tracy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment