Saturday 28 September 2013

Crop Creations

Hope your weekend is going well everyone.  Today I thought I would share a few cards that I created at the Bellaboo crop on Tuesday.  They all use Tim Holtz distressed inks and my Inkdusters, Inkylicious stamps and Black card. All the cards are 6x6 sizes.



I had to add a bow on this card as I had a little ink on my fingers and marked the card.  Argggggghhhhh annoying.  


I did one like this a few weeks ago that was an 8x8 size and I used a different sentiment.  I got the idea for this one from a demo that Sally from Crafty Salutations.  I just love the fact that everytime I do this I get a very different effect.  I love Inkdusters thank you Inkylicious.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Thank you for stopping by.
Tracy
X

No comments:

Post a Comment