Monday 9 September 2013

Inkdusters are back in action

Hi everyone hope you are all well on this cold wet day, I am trying to get ready for my holiday but its hard to be getting out shorts and sun tops when I am dressed for arctic conditions.  I was really inspired to get my ink dusters and inkylicious stamps out this week after I watched a demo on Crafty Salutations blog which is run by a lady called Sally Holmes.  I just want to say a big thank you to Sally as her demo was so clear and inspiring it spurred me on to have a go myself.  My card is no where as good as Sallys but I was really pleased with my first try with wet inkdusters.  I didnt use the same stamps that Sally did as I dont have them so I used my faithful Gone Fishing Stamps and I used Tim Holtz distressed Inks.  Here is my 1st try with Wet dusters, hope you like it.

My next card is done with dry Ink dusters and the Inkylicious Ikebana stamp set, and again I used Tim Holtz inks.


So a big thank you again Sally. Have a great evening everyone. Thank you for stopping by.  Lets hope the sunshine shows its face again soon.  Bye for now. Tracy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment