Thursday 26 September 2013

I'm back!!

Hi everyone, I hope that this post finds you all in good health and enjoying the last of the summer sunshine.  I have not long got back from my holidays so haven't really had much time for much crafting.  This is a project that I wanted to do for an Uncle and Aunt who are celebrating their Ruby wedding anniversary this weekend.


I cut my letters out with my Cricut and stamped the red card with a majestix peg star stamp,I then added some glitter glue to bling it up a little (unfortunately you cant really see it all that well on the pictures).  The Happy Anniversary is also covered with glitter glue to.  I hand made the chocolates inside the little bags and stamped the heart on the wrapper then embossed it with white embossing powder.  The stamp is this months freebie from the Craft stamper magazine.  Hope you like my creations.  Have a wonderful weekend all, be back soon.
Thank you for stopping by
Tracy 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment