Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Belated Resolutions

Hi everyone hope that you have enjoyed your Wednesday.  I have been tempted by so many goodies on create and craft tv just recently, not that I need anything else!!!!! My little craft area is bursting at the seams - I have so much stuff now that I can never find anything which is soooooo frustrating and I think that is the reason why I am shying away from my craft table. SO with that in mind I have decided not to buy any more craft bits (only essentials like tape and glue), and have a massive sort out in my craft area.  So from now on I am using up what I have.  Wish me luck as I may get withdrawal symptoms.  Here are some cards I have made using stash I already have.

 The first 2 are Indigo Blu Alice in Wonderland stamps.  On the 1st card I used a mask to add a little interest to the background both cards are stamped withTim Holtz black soot ink and I added a little glitter.
 Both these cards are Lilli of the Valley toppers.  I have added faux stitching an buttons to the first card and some homemade flowers, faux stitching, a doiley and some cosmic shimmer pva glue home made pearls.  The backing papers were from a huge stack of papers that I have had for about 3 years and not touched (I rest my case).
                                               
Hope you like my cards. Enjoy the rest of your week.  Wish me luck going "cold turkey"
Carry on Crafting
Tracy 
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx