Tuesday 22 July 2014

Long Time No Speak

Hello everyone I hope that you are all well, long time no speak.  Sorry I have been away so long, life has been very busy infact it seems to have sped along so fast that July is nearly over (how did it happen) and I am starting to panic about Christmas cards.



Here are two cards that I have just made.  My daughters friend turned 21 at the weekend and she celebrated her birthday with her mum and dad as it was their 25th wedding anniversary.  Both cards were inspired by Wendy Gay, (have a look at her blog Beebys Boutique) she has some amazing work. The flower on the first card is made using a spellbinders die.  I just layered up the paper and used a brad as the centre piece.  Hannahs. 21st card is made using a set of free indigo blue stamps that came with a magazine - the patterned paper is also a freebie.  I used a memory box die under the stamped sentiment and punched the edges of the blue paper with my martha stewart punch.  I made the flowers with the smallest of of the same spellbinders die used on the first card. I added glitter and bling for that extra sparkle.  You cant see it that well but I also added some stitching to the card.

I was pleased how they turned out.  I haven't done very much crafting recently and really enjoyed making these cards.  I hope you like them to.  I will try not to leave my next post so long.  Thank you for stopping by.

Love and hugs

Tracy
Xxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment