Saturday 1 February 2014

Happy Birthday Mum

Tuesday was my mums birthday (Happy Birthday).  I have attached a few photos of the card and pressies that I made for her.  I hope you like them.
 I used Indigo Blu "Sew Easy" stamps for this one, I embossed the button pack, the cotton reels and pins.  It was Versa fine sepia ink.

 The MDF heart was Indigo Blu - I covered it with white so gesso then stamped and embossed the sentiment again with versafine sepia the dandelion seeds are off the indigo blu Wild Meadow range, I glittered them to add a little sparkle and added the flowers and pearl flourish.  I was pleased with the finished product and so was mum. ( I hope you was mum!)
Last but not least my first attempt at a sweetie tree. I got all the components from Hobby Craft.   I hooe you are all well and enjoying your weekend.  Take care and thank you for stopping by.
Tracy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment