Sunday 10 November 2013

Another Christmas Card


Hi everyone, hope that life is treating you all well.  Sorry for the lack of posts recently, life has been a little hectic.  I completed this card last week, I was quite pleased with the results as I completed it in a limited amount of time.  I felt so craft starved I had to do some crafting or I felt I would combust.  I used the Inkylicious film strip - Clarity mini Christmas stamp set and an Indigo Blu Christmas sentiment.  I stamped everything in Black Momento Ink and added some Stardust glitter glue just to high light areas.

Next I would like to say a big thank you to my good friend Wendy, we had a fantastic trip to the NEC yesterday.  It was an early start and a very busy day but well worth it.  We walked our little legs off and fought our way through the crowds.  One thing I did think was a little off was the fact we had to pay £10 to park!!!!   I brought a few goodies which I will try and post a picture online a little later today.

A big thank you to Sally Holmes @ Crafty Salutations for my fantastic Blog Candy win on Saturday, I was so pleased on Monday when my package popped through the door.  Have a look at her blog (theres a link at the side).  I really want to try and do a little crafting later and try out my new goodies. Enjoy your Remembrance day everyone and thank you so much for dropping by.

Love and hugs
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment